its Me...Vicki

its Me...Vicki
Uhhmmm --- I didn't mean for this picture to be so big ..and I don't know how to shrink it ... so, until I can get another picture for the blog --- squint when you look at this! LOL

Friday, April 24, 2015

You Tube & Blog HOP!

Yes indeedy...I'm "hopping" again! (Oh if ONLY I could really hop! Heck I'd not mind a skip every now and then)   :)

Okay, enough scrapbooking humor ....

On May 4th to May 17th, 2015 one of my favorite Youtube gals - Kate Kennedy (aka as Kraftin Kate on youtube) is hosting a Youtube/Blog hop! Of course, it will revolve around (what else) SCRAPBOOKING! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Long live scrapbooking ;)

Since I'm just not much of the blogger - be sure to stop by my Youtube Channel -
just type in MeLoveBono on Youtube and you'll find me :)

Not only myself but wow - a lot of really great artists. I'm so darn flattered to even be involved in this event. These women know how to put a layout together - so be sure to stop by and most of all, support scrapbooking & paper crafts.

See you there!
Biggest of hugs -
Ms V
:)

1 comment:

Kim A. said...

The blog hop was a lot of fun!!!