its Me...Vicki

its Me...Vicki
Uhhmmm --- I didn't mean for this picture to be so big ..and I don't know how to shrink it ... so, until I can get another picture for the blog --- squint when you look at this! LOL

Friday, April 22, 2011

Look at me, now I do "annimations" (rolling eyes)

Oh guys...help me - help me. I realllllllllllly think I am something here becasue I can edit a video and throw together a cartoon - LOL ... Who would have ever known that young woman (well I WAS younger then!) who could barely turn on a computer back in 1995 would be making movies...WATCH OUT Steven Spielberg..I'm coming after you....

I did this little ditty the other night when I was trying to load up a You Tube video (but then for some reason it said it would take 1134 MINUTES to upload - to which I figured something was wrong and deleted it)

But the whole night was not wasted...as I was able to create this Public Service Announcement for all us scrappin girls who have hubbys who just don't understand shopping hauls! LOL

2 comments:

CraftyJAR said...

Totally funny! Nice job. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such wonderful messages. I will definitely be visiting you to check out more animations. So keep them coming!
Judy

Unknown said...

If you technique in the video doesn't work, I have a suggestion ;) Just find a hobby for the hubby!! I have a deal with mine~he buys something for his hobby, I get something for mine and vice versa. Works great! Just this week I was able to buy 5 cartridges ($17 and under) and a few other items because he "needed" something!! LOL