its Me...Vicki

its Me...Vicki
Uhhmmm --- I didn't mean for this picture to be so big ..and I don't know how to shrink it ... so, until I can get another picture for the blog --- squint when you look at this! LOL

Friday, March 25, 2011

my 1st ever You Tube Video



Yes, I did it!!!

I actually had to create a YT video! I was so nervous you would have thought I was trying out for
The Real Housewives of Ohio/Indiana Bravo series! LOL ---
And of course, what else would I do for my first video???
A SHOPPING HAUL!

I sure hope you will subscribe and comment to my videos and blog.
I am a newbie to this - the blog, the You Tube thing...but I have always loved scrapbooking.
I only started to scrap about 5 to 6 years ago. But my 1st scrapbook ever, I did when I was like 10 to 12 years old...and I still have it!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi I am here from K Andrew's Love Link up Party. I am a new follower and love what I am seeing on your blog. I have a few video too and I didn't know that about blue ray. I don't have one and we need a new DVD player. What kind do you have?
Thanks for the info.
Nice to meet you,
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Misty said...

I'd love to make a video, if only I could figure out HOW!

Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net